Terms of Service
You agree not to use the Site to:
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Use the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Compathos has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Compathos has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof), in addition to any other remedies available to Compathos.
Compathos's Intellectual Property Rights and Limited License
Copyright and Trademarks
The Compathos Branded Materials embodied in Drawn from Water the Movie Site, are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions. Without limitation, Compathos owns a copyright in the Materials including, without limitation, the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement thereof, as well as in the content original to Compathos.
"Compathos", the "Compathos logo", as well as other marks that may appear on the Drawn from water the movie site, are the service and trademarks of Compathos. All other trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Drawn from water the movie site, with or without attribution, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. Without Compathos's written permission, you agree not to display or use, in any manner, the Marks. In addition, elements of the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" are protected by trade dress and other federal and state intellectual property laws and may not be copied, reproduced, downloaded or distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the written permission of Compathos.
Links and Other Sites
Compathos hereby grants you a non-exclusive, limited license, revocable at Compathos's discretion, for you to link to Compathos's home page or Drawn from Water the Movie Site from any site you own or control and does not criticize or otherwise injure Compathos, so long as the site where the link resides, and all other locations to which such site links, comply with all applicable laws and do not in any way abuse, defame, stalk, threaten or violate the rights of privacy, publicity, intellectual property or other legal rights of others or, in any way, post, publish, distribute, disseminate or facilitate any inappropriate, infringing, defamatory, profane, indecent, obscene or illegal/unlawful information, topic, name or other material. Such a link is not an endorsement of such other site(s) by Compathos. All of Compathos's and Drawn from Water the Movie Site rights and remedies are expressly reserved.
Infringement Complaints - Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
Compathos Foundation respects others' intellectual property rights and has made every effort to secure appropriate clearances for all proprietary intellectual properties that Compathos directly makes available on the Drawn from Water the Movie Site and we ask our users to do the same. Compathos may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who it suspects to be infringers. If you believe any material on the Drawn from Water the Movie Site, either posted by Compathos, our users or any other party, is infringing, please contact Compathos at the address below. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Compathos has a designated agent to receive copyright infringement claims.
Claims, when someone:
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
Without limiting any of the foregoing, you also agree to abide by our Compathos Code of Conduct that provides further information regarding the authorized conduct of users on Compathos.
Limitation on Liabilities; Remedies.
- The terms and conditions of this agreement and their performance will be binding on you and your heirs, administrators, successors and assigns.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and we prohibit users from uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on the Compathos website, Drawn from water the movie site or service any materials that violate another party's intellectual property rights. When we receive proper Notification of Alleged Copyright Infringement as described in our Compathos Copyright Policy, we promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and terminate the newsletter of repeat infringers as described herein in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright which you own or control, you may send a written notification of such infringement to our Designated Agent. Please see our Compathos Copyright Policy for more information on how to report infringement of your copyright.
Notifications: If your notification involves infringement of copyright or trademark rights, please include the following information in your notice:
- Identification of the work(s) claimed to have been infringed and a statement of ownership to such work(s);
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and
"Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation recognizes the importance of protecting information that we may collect from those visiting ("Visitors"). Our policy is to use the information we acquire from Users for internal purposes only and to maintain appropriate security measures to keep this information private. This Privacy Statement details important information regarding the information that may be collected, including use, disclosure, and security measures, in order to help Users make an informed decision about whether to visit our site. Please be advised that this policy may change from time to time. The User acknowledges that "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos is hosted in the United States. By visiting our site, User agrees to the practices detailed in this Privacy Statement.
Information Collected by "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation
Personal Information: Visitors may visit our site without revealing any information about them. Members choosing to upload content and/or start discussions, groups, and events, are required to register. "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation collects the following personal information from registered Users: name, email address. Registered Users have the option to opt in to communications from the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and to unsubscribe at any time by sending an email to Compathos [at] firstname.lastname@example.org
"Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation collects the following non-personally identifiable information:
Viewing Web Pages: As with most websites, each User's computer sends information that gets logged by a web server when the User browses the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site". This typically includes the User's computer's IP address, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page, and date/time. If the User is logged in, this information is associated with the User's personal account.
Viewing Videos: As with browsing web pages, when the User watches videos on the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site", most of the same information is sent to us (i.e., IP Address, operating system, etc.) However, instead of page views, the User's computer sends Compathos Foundation Inc. and "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" information on the video viewed by the User.
Cookies: Registering or supplying personal information on our site sets a cookie, a mechanism allowing the server to store its own information about the User on the User's own computer. "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" uses persistent cookies, which remain after the User closes its browser. Persistent cookies are helpful in that they allow the User's browser to remember the User's details the next time the User visits our site. "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" or Compathos Foundation Inc. does not link the information that it stores in cookies to any personally identifiable information that the User submits while on our site. The User may be able to configure its browser to accept or reject all or some cookies, or notify the User when a cookie is set - each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences - however, the User must enable cookies from the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" in order to use most functions on the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site".
Use of Information Collected
Personally identifiable information that is collected will be used in various ways. "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" will use personal information to contact the User either in response to a query or suggestion, or to mail newsletters, documents or publications. Other uses of personal information include confirming the User's registration on our site, remembering the User's online profile and preferences, helping the User quickly locate information relevant to the User's interests, creating site contents most relevant to the User, undertaking statistical analysis and complying with applicable law. Please also see the Safety and Security Guidelines.
Protection of Information Collected
"Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation employs a range of techniques and security measures to protect the information maintained on its system from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. All User data is stored and maintained by "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation on redundant databases protected by firewalls-systems, which prevent unauthorized access to our network and are constantly monitored to prevent security breaches. "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" or Compathos Foundation does not share or sell personally identifiable information with any third party without the User's prior consent. The User's "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" session automatically ends after the User is inactive for greater than three hours. To resume the session, the User must re-enter its password. However, it is up to the User to make use of these features and we cannot ultimately assume responsibility for the security of information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of Users at an any time.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information Collected
"Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation shares a User's personal information with internal staff at the organization. The User's personal information is shared with our Finance department for the purpose of processing pledges, if the User makes a contribution, our Outreach department for communications, if the User opts in to non-Compathos-related or "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" communications, and our Development department for donor management, if applicable.
Third-party , Links to Other Sites
"Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation does not allow other companies, such as third-party ad servers or ad networks, to serve advertisements within the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation site. However, "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation will profile organizations that are involved in the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site", campaigns waged through the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site", and contests related to participation in the "Drawn from Water the Movie Site". "Drawn from Water the Movie Site" and Compathos Foundation does not provide any personally identifiable information to these organizations without a User's consent.
If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas on this issue, please contact us by emailing us [at] email@example.com.